The RUS Maintenance Team has provided continuous on-site support for customers for more than 26 years and offers experienced management and a dedicated maintenance workforce. We have multiple certified maintenance and reliability professionals (CMRP) our staff along with several certified planners and schedulers (Primavera P6).
RUS Industrial maintenance managers collaborate with customer site management teams to plan, schedule, and execute the full range of facility maintenance requirements.
RUS Industrial employees have been tested and validated on their respective crafts prior to arrival at worksite. Both written and practical testing is administered and validated at either RUS Industrial or the CMEF campus.
The RUS Industrial scope of maintenance services include:
- Award-winning safety performance
- Customized technology that leads to efficiency, safety, and continuous improvement
- Maintenance and reliability expertise earned through decades of providing these scopes
- Solid leadership team to transition and manage the craft workforce
- Electrical, Instrumentation & Analytical Services
- Mechanical, Civil & Structural Services
- Millwrights & Piping
- Equipment Operators
- Soft Crafts
- Planning & Scheduling